Sunday, July 8, 2012

HAPPY MONSOON


Thundering clouds
Drizzling rain
Struck by lighting
My poetic spirit regained

View outside my window
Couldn’t be more serene
Sound of a rain
Upon a window pane
Escalates my heart beat
My mind getting quenched

Cup of mocha
Grasping my hands
Smells like heaven
I am lost in my dreams
Listening to its beat,
Rain has its own music
Eyes closed
Memories flashing back
Thinking of my love
My soul gets drenched

Every drop of rain
Escalating my emotions
Cuddling, fondling
Caressing kissing
Rain has set me on fire
You are all I desire

Eyes opened
Dream came to an end
Season of love
Always a special one
Finally the monsoon has arrived
Let’s go on a love ride

 ---------- HAPPY MONSOON------------

6 comments:

The Poet said...

Hello.
Visiting from the group Bloggers Reflections.

I love listening to the rain and I like how fresh and clean everything smells after the storm has passed. You've created some amazing imagery here. Nicely penned! Thanks for sharing.

Blooming Flowers Living In Love

Manisha Bhatia said...

So niks is back...yoo! Finally rain has arrived here too dearo...n it is such a relief n my poetic instintcs are sleeping :D

But this was quite cute n mocha aah so our mocha date is still due...:P

Lovely and raw display of emotions. Keep writing dearo.

Love
MAni

nikhil..walking all alone said...

@andy david thnkuu so much !!! will keep up the good work

nikhil..walking all alone said...

@mani ahaaa indeed i mentioned that mocha just fr u.. nd i knw our mocha date is still due!! :(
and i dun knw but this time it was srsly nt upto the mark...it was a cumback innings actually!!:P

Jerly said...

Rain and monsoon has the power u mention. seasons do affect our moods. Nice

nikkicool said...

thnkuu so much jerly!!!