Friday, January 6, 2012

oh baby!!

things seems to be clear
as it comes another year..
last one was a gloomy one.
but good for me on a long run...

i gotta this feeling somehow,
you gotta be with me now..
these winters seems to be usual,
but warmth of yours making me feel unusual..

love seems to have corroded my mind,
you have somehow made me blind..
i like to be with you,
like to walk beside you,

touch of yours brings me to ecstasy,
baby! let me take you to our own galaxy..
i can cross miles just to be with you,
will never sleep just to see you....

baby! spell that you have cast,
never leave you until i breath my last..
signs of love you show it to me,
it takes me to acme..

all i want in ma life is u,
since ur one among those few..
wanna rap you in my arms in this cold,
for me you will never get old...

though we are still best mates,
but u otta open your heart gates..
this feeling of mine i just cany hide,
but i guess i'll have to survive....

i am afraid to loose you,
i am best when m with you..
baby lets start our lives together,
and will never look backwards..

3 comments:

Shreya said...

nicely penned :) Lovely poem. :)

http://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/

Payal said...

loved it :)

nikhil..walking all alone said...

thnkuuu :)