Monday, February 28, 2011

i wish

with each passing day,
i ask for your love everytime i pray..
tears drizzling through my eyes every night,
but smile comes just by seeing your sight..
hard for me to wait on,
but even harder to go on....

stars shimmering in this twilight,
i see you coming like an angel in white..
holding my hand you made me warm,
here we are in our own realm...
together i wanna fly like a free bird,
and want to unleash this whole damn world....

my eyes closed and i could see you there,
lying on to me right here..
resting in your arms is making me lazy,
feeling your touch and i am going crazy..
aroma of yours seduces me towards you,
now its arduous for me to hold on to you..
your pink soft lips is tempting me now,
wish i could kiss them some how....

unkempt hair scathed all round your face,
forever in my arms i could embrace..
everytime i look in your eyes,
i get lost in this paradise..
moon seems so blue,
my focus is now only you..

wish i could stop this moment forever,
and remain like this now and ever..
eyes open!!now i am out of this illusion,
but that was a stupendous imagination..
i wish it happens once in my life,
and this would be the best moment of my life!!!

4 comments:

Alpana Jaiswal said...

beautiful..I am a die hard romantic..and this has touched me to the core..

nikhil..walking all alone said...

thnkuu so much..it just came out xcatly at the same time of what i felt

fantasy in practicality said...

romance is dancing all over your blog, i feel i am gliding through the clouds to touch the rainbow sky. well written poems. keep going...:))

http://anshsaransh.blogspot.com

nikhil..walking all alone said...

thnku thnku so much ...yes will surely be writing some more of it