Sunday, February 20, 2011

just a friend

you came to my life like a shining star,
with you ,now i can go any far.
i wonder!! what changed me inside,
i think its just your good positive vibe.
you helped me find who i am,
and now no one is a s lucky as i am.
thanks for all the love,care you spend,
but still you are just a friend ......


you held me tight when i was in agony,
and made my days bright and sunny.
you bought stability to my life,
which will sustain all my life.
i was wandering alone going nowhere,
then you took me to fly high in air.
thanks for all the love,care you spend,
but still you are just a friend.....


my day starts with your sweet cozy voice,
and it ends with your pleasant snoring noise.
between you call many times a day,
still you have nothing to say.
you care for me like a mother to child,
quench my anger when i gets wild .
you resuscitate my aching soul and heart,
and now you have become my better part.
thanks for all the love ,care you spend,
but still you are just a friend.......


the way you explained yourself to me,
i am blessed you trusted me.
so near and yet so far from me,
gotta cover this distance b/w you and me.
you have cried with me at times,
and now your tears are all mine.
you have somehow become my lifeline,
please!!forever be my valentine.......


at the end---------
thanks for all the love ,care you spend,
but still you just a friend...............



No comments: