Sunday, February 20, 2011

come back to me

alone!i am staring at the moon,
lost in ur thoughts inside my room..
i wonder!! what wnt wrong,
your voice is my favourite song..
here i am standing all alone,
with a glass of wine i mourn...


my life was hell until u came,
but things never remained the same..
my nights seems so long without u,
i could still remember my first walk with u..
moments we spend in each other's arm,
that holy feeling was so warm....


our love for us was so divine,
now i am all alone with a sad song and a wine..
though i know u love me still,
i am smothering myself with this guilt..
i am sorry from the core of my heart,
please give me one last chance....



baby i need you,
baby i want you..
i cud do anything to get back to u,
its only coz u love me and i love u..
so here i am yelling my heart out to u,
i just wanna spend my life with u..
"LOVE YOU"


No comments: